Welcome to Mac OS Ken Wiki
The wiki about (fill in topic) that anyone can edit
454 articles since Nov. 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Mac OS Ken Wiki
December 16/A lot of show history to be done
- As you know Ken just did his 700th show on Monday. That means there are somewhere around 700 sets of show notes to be put in. It's really easy to edit. Just go to the show history section of the site. Choose a month and click on it. Click on the edit button next to the date of the show. Change Story 1 to the name of the first story and so on and so forth. That's it! If you want to see the show history, click on the i button in iTunes under the podcast section.
- November 8/Getting started
- We've got a lot of work to get done. First thing I'd recommend doing is making a new page for yourself. Let us know who you are from the forums, etc. I'll be working on an index for that. Second thing is to grab a day of the week and put together the show notes for it. You can find the show on iTunes, grab a month and put in the show notes. Third...well let's just focus on the show history.
If you know anything about Wikipedia, you will be most appreciated. Drop me a line on the forums.
And of course NOT A WORD OF THIS TO KEN! THIS IS HIS HOLIDAY SURPRISE
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Trying to find what show you heard a story in? Make sure to check out our show history